Happy Dance Day
Le Temps des Cathédrales
Title – Capturing the Moment
About – Capturing the Moment is a virtual two-part showcase of seven dance choreographers who have received the highest honor from the New Jersey State Council on the Arts – a Choreography Fellowship. Each evening’s program includes performances as well as commentary by the artists and by dance critic Robert Johnson.
URL to the event – https://fb.me/e/dKQhQIn4O
Promo video URL of the event –
Website of the organizer –
When and where – April, 30th 2021 – 7:30 pm EDT. USA/ New Jersey/ South Orange
Title – Quintessence – The Tatva of Kathak
About – Let your positivity flow in and gently float their fears away.
On International Dance Day, join me and celebrate the resilient core of Kathak. I stride with Mahagami Gurukul in a fundraiser for distributing masks to children in orphanages, rural areas, urban slums, and Covid-related isolation situations. This fundraiser will end on May 14th followed by a captivating and unique online dance presentation.
URL to the event – https://www.youtube.com/pallavikathak channel
Website of the organizer – www.pallavikathak.com
When and where – May 15th, 2021 – 9:00 am EDT. USA/ New Jersey
Brooklyn, NY-based education nonprofit Dancewave presents video of its Youth Company students performing Come, And Back Again by choreographer David Dorfman. Dancewave is a socially conscious organization that has been a leader in youth development best practices for 25 years.
We invite the whole world to celebrate International Dance Day with Dancewave! Visit dancewave.org to register for Moving Together, a free online dance class on Wednesday, April 29 from 4:00-5:00pm E.D.T. Open to all ages, abilities, and skill levels. #dancemakeswaves
VIDEO on International Dance Day – April 29, 2020
- Date and time of the event – April 29, 2020, / 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Venue: Full address, hints on how to go there: Virtual
- Title of event: Life Beaming through uncertainty and fear
- Organizer: Natya Hasta School of Dance (USA)
- Participants: Students and virtual guests
- Description-Program: Stay Positive, productive and Creative and treating every moment as a blessing and a gift thus connecting ourselves deeply with the happiness of what is now, It is within that now, that we can find peace, a connection to creativity, inspiration, and true deep happiness.
- Contact details: email – firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: www.natyahasta.com
World Dance Day/Maithreem Bhajatha/Ivy Dey
Facebook page link – https://www.facebook.com/226707331067385/posts/747290732342373/?d=n
Title of the choreograph- Maithreem Bhajatha ( Bharatanatyam Dance form)
This choreography all about peace.
Dance school- Ivy’s Nrityamanjari