Send announcement of your event to:
Send poster of flyer : one file in .jpg format, maximum size 900 pixels.
Accepted formats of the attached file are: .jpg or .doc (not .pdf or other formats)
Your announcement should preferably include:
1. Date and time of the event
2. Venue: Full address, hints on how to go there
3. Title of event
7. Contact details: Telephone, email, website, postal address
See other announcements in this website to get ideas for best presentation.
Also post your announcement at Facebook, Twitter, other social media.
Important: Write in the body of your email message country and region of the country where your event will take place.
– The International Dance Council CID is the official organization for all forms of dance in all countries of the world.
– CID is recognized by UNESCO, national and local governments, international organizations and institutions.
– Its members are the most prominent federations, associations, schools, companies and individuals in more than 160 countries.
– CID was founded in 1973 within the UNESCO headquarters in Paris, where it is based.
– UNESCO is the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization.
International Dance Council CID Conseil International de la Danse
UNESCO, 1 rue Miollis, FR-75732 Paris 15, France
Tel. +33 1 4568 4953 Mob. +33 6 1155 3111